About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a child, family, newborn, maternity and couples photographer in Calgary and surrounding area. I have the blog to keep everyone who I take photos for updated, as well as documenting some of my own life and family. I would love to hear from you! Contact me at rumorhasitphoto@me.com if you are interested in a photo session. Session fees start at $175. Click the above pink colored links to link to my facebook page and my website to take a look at some of my past work! PLEASE NOTE I HAVE REMOVED MY LINK TO MY WEBSITE AS I AM CURRENTLY RE-DOING IT. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BROWSE MY BLOG AND "LIKE" MY FACEOOK PAGE TO SEE MY PAST AND ON GOING WORK! Thanks! I will hopefully have it up and running soon!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

One boy, One girl. - Calgary Maternity Photographer

I had the pleasure of hanging out with these parents to be this weekend. We made our way around from one colorful spot to another and enjoyed the sunny Sunday of the May long weekend. This beautiful Momma is due with twins towards the end of June, but we'll see how long she makes it. Looking forward to newborn photos with the babes. One girl, one boy. Wow, pretty cool and scary at the same time! Love it! Enjoy the colorful snapshot of our session!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You guys look so happy, and Candice you're just glowing! These photos are awesome! LOVE THEM ALL!!!!! Hugs, L