About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a child, family, newborn, maternity and couples photographer in Calgary and surrounding area. I have the blog to keep everyone who I take photos for updated, as well as documenting some of my own life and family. I would love to hear from you! Contact me at rumorhasitphoto@me.com if you are interested in a photo session. Session fees start at $175. Click the above pink colored links to link to my facebook page and my website to take a look at some of my past work! PLEASE NOTE I HAVE REMOVED MY LINK TO MY WEBSITE AS I AM CURRENTLY RE-DOING IT. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BROWSE MY BLOG AND "LIKE" MY FACEOOK PAGE TO SEE MY PAST AND ON GOING WORK! Thanks! I will hopefully have it up and running soon!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Girls - Calgary Children's Photographer

Every Spring, my Mom sends out her request for the "Spring" photos of her Grandkids. She has an awesome screened in porch (which is great for the summer in Saskatchewan especially if the mosquitos are bad, but the weather is hot!) where she has display of her Grandkid'd photos that she has us update yearly in Spring. I had a day off a couple weeks ago so I decided to take/force my kids out for some photos. The weather was grey, and a little chilly but overall not too bad out. We got Log's this pair of boots that morning, and once she had them on, there was no getting them off, hence the rubber boots in our spring photos, oh well! Here is what we came up with for Grandma! Click on my FACEBOOK link above to like my page & see more of my photos! :)

No comments: