About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a child, family, newborn, maternity and couples photographer in Calgary and surrounding area. I have the blog to keep everyone who I take photos for updated, as well as documenting some of my own life and family. I would love to hear from you! Contact me at rumorhasitphoto@me.com if you are interested in a photo session. Session fees start at $175. Click the above pink colored links to link to my facebook page and my website to take a look at some of my past work! PLEASE NOTE I HAVE REMOVED MY LINK TO MY WEBSITE AS I AM CURRENTLY RE-DOING IT. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BROWSE MY BLOG AND "LIKE" MY FACEOOK PAGE TO SEE MY PAST AND ON GOING WORK! Thanks! I will hopefully have it up and running soon!

Monday, June 18, 2012

A weekend of photos - Calgary Child & Family Photographer

I apologize for the blogging hiatus as of late. I wish I had a good explanation, but really my only excuse is that Facebook is really easy these days. I can drop in, add a couple photos in the midst of editing and keep on truckin'. If you check my Facebook page you will see that and also see how my blog post is lagging behind. I am going to try and do a "summary" post of sorts once I get caught up on each session so you can get a taste of what a full session looks like. I try my best not to sit in one spot and say "smile" as much as possible so that we get a lot of variety in colours, poses, backgrounds etc. Here is a little snap shot of a recent session. It was one of three I had in one weekend. The other too are close behind, I promise! Enjoy! And check out my Facebook page and "like" it if you'd like to keep up to date on my latest sessions. Thanks for looking! :)

No comments: