About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a child, family, newborn, maternity and couples photographer in Calgary and surrounding area. I have the blog to keep everyone who I take photos for updated, as well as documenting some of my own life and family. I would love to hear from you! Contact me at rumorhasitphoto@me.com if you are interested in a photo session. Session fees start at $175. Click the above pink colored links to link to my facebook page and my website to take a look at some of my past work! PLEASE NOTE I HAVE REMOVED MY LINK TO MY WEBSITE AS I AM CURRENTLY RE-DOING IT. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BROWSE MY BLOG AND "LIKE" MY FACEOOK PAGE TO SEE MY PAST AND ON GOING WORK! Thanks! I will hopefully have it up and running soon!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

My favourite age for photos - Calgary Children's Photographer

I had the chance to photograph this little cutie again this week. This is for sure my most favourite baby age to photograph after getting the newborn photos done. Right when baby can sit, but not crawl, sit but not stand, and do I even need to mention the chub?? Most babies have a plethora of chub at this age and well I just love it. From the chubby little fingers and toes to the buddha. Miss Rylie also has the craziest hair! As I'm sure you noticed, and no her Mom didn't style it that way. That's the way it looks...every day...without product. In fact product can't even tame it! Funny and cute at the same time! Well here she is Miss Rylie at ~10 months, and one with big brother Taylor giving some love.

1 comment:

Erin said...

You captured Rylie perfectly! Thank you so much, you are the best! :)