About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a child, family, newborn, maternity and couples photographer in Calgary and surrounding area. I have the blog to keep everyone who I take photos for updated, as well as documenting some of my own life and family. I would love to hear from you! Contact me at rumorhasitphoto@me.com if you are interested in a photo session. Session fees start at $175. Click the above pink colored links to link to my facebook page and my website to take a look at some of my past work! PLEASE NOTE I HAVE REMOVED MY LINK TO MY WEBSITE AS I AM CURRENTLY RE-DOING IT. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BROWSE MY BLOG AND "LIKE" MY FACEOOK PAGE TO SEE MY PAST AND ON GOING WORK! Thanks! I will hopefully have it up and running soon!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mini Sessions are back!!

I have had some great fun in the past with these mini-sessions and I can't wait for this year's already!



I have decided to schedule two separate dates again this year to try and accomodate everyone interested. I have two awesome spots for photos this year the first, Bowness Park is a beautiful setting that will hopefully be in full yellows, oranges and reds of Fall. There are a number of spots with beautiful canopies of trees, and views of the Bow River. Definitely a number of great spots for family photos. The second I think will also be great, I just had a walk down by the river yesterday to check it out, and can't wait to see the photos! There is a beautiful old building (the Simmons Building) with awesome old brick that will photograph beautifully, as well as some bridges, and views of river which will likely also be colored in the colors of fall. I hope you can join us for you photos this year!

As always my favorite product continues to be my Holiday Cards. Sadly I look forward to this season every year, even when its only August! I again have a whole new set of Holiday Card designs, to add to my last year's selections and I also have some beautiful die cut cards that are made in beautiful shapes. I will forward more info on the designs and shapes once your session has been booked.

You will notice that there are two pricing options this year. The first for those who are probably looking for some photos, maybe some Christmas Cards, and a couple prints, as you are welcome to put the $50 towards any of my prints or products. The second is a set of High resolution digital files that you are free to print as you please. This is becoming a more and more popular option as everyone loves their whole family to see their photos and likes to be able to print as they please. This pricing option includes both the sitting and the files, and as such 50% of the cost will be due at the mini-session. This is a great deal my digital files usually price for $600 and you also get the session fee in the $500 cost.

I can't wait to see how the little ones have grown, and look forward to photographing your beautiful family! Please email me at rumorhasitphoto@me.com if you are interested in a spot or have any questions. I will fill the time slots on a first come first serve basis. I've already got some of the spots filled but would love to fit your family in! Email me if you're interested! I am waiting on a couple confirmations of time, and then I will post some of the slots as they fill/are open. I think I may only have one spot remaining at Bowness park on the 25th, and probably four spots available on the 1st at the Riverwalk. Can't wait to hear from you!

UPDATE! I have ONE spot remaining on October 1st email if you're interested!

Carlee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thought I would comment and say neat theme, did you make it for yourself? It's really awesome!

Rumor has it...Photo and Design said...

Thanks for the comment! If you mean my logo I did! I was trying to think of something that looked nice and simple...and was well...simple to make. So my sister and I came up with the chevron and the colors in the letters. I think it works! For now anyway !