About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a child, family, newborn, maternity and couples photographer in Calgary and surrounding area. I have the blog to keep everyone who I take photos for updated, as well as documenting some of my own life and family. I would love to hear from you! Contact me at rumorhasitphoto@me.com if you are interested in a photo session. Session fees start at $175. Click the above pink colored links to link to my facebook page and my website to take a look at some of my past work! PLEASE NOTE I HAVE REMOVED MY LINK TO MY WEBSITE AS I AM CURRENTLY RE-DOING IT. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BROWSE MY BLOG AND "LIKE" MY FACEOOK PAGE TO SEE MY PAST AND ON GOING WORK! Thanks! I will hopefully have it up and running soon!

Friday, July 08, 2011

Sistas!

When I got an email from my cousin to do this session for her when I was home in PA last week I was really excited. A sisters photo session, what a great idea! My cousin's sister was graduating from High school and they wanted to get a set of sisters photos to mark the event. FUN! We had a great time driving around Candle Lake scoping out spots for photos, I'm sure creeping some people out...but all in the name of some good photos. I'm sure the girls (and our spectators) thought we were crazy, and don't even get me started on the mosquitos...too many bites to count! We had a great time, they reminisced about their last family photo of the three of them together (15 years ago, wearing some interesting attire!), got heckled by some on lookers at the van and finished the night off with fireworks on the lake. A great day! How cute are these girls???!!!!
I Gave you a lot to look at, I just couldn't narrow them down! I am so glad my cousin has these girls in her life! :) Congrats to Kayla!

A sister is a forever friend. - anonymous

well said...










2 comments:

Lori said...

Wow!! Carlee you really are an amazing photographer! Thanks again for the fun, the laughs and the amazing pictures! You can't even tell that we are being eaten alive! :)

kirstie said...

thanks so much, Car. We had a blast! We need to get Kayla back in singing lessons b/c I'm pretty sure that first pic is a country album cover!