About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a child, family, newborn, maternity and couples photographer in Calgary and surrounding area. I have the blog to keep everyone who I take photos for updated, as well as documenting some of my own life and family. I would love to hear from you! Contact me at rumorhasitphoto@me.com if you are interested in a photo session. Session fees start at $175. Click the above pink colored links to link to my facebook page and my website to take a look at some of my past work! PLEASE NOTE I HAVE REMOVED MY LINK TO MY WEBSITE AS I AM CURRENTLY RE-DOING IT. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BROWSE MY BLOG AND "LIKE" MY FACEOOK PAGE TO SEE MY PAST AND ON GOING WORK! Thanks! I will hopefully have it up and running soon!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Biking with Grandma and Grandpa

Whenever we go home to Saskatchewan, Grandma and Grandpa love taking the kids on the bike paths of PA. This year was no exception. It was probably a bit less painful this year though as Leyton can now ride her bike without training wheels and actually seems to be able to get her legs moving pretty fast to keep up. Logan got to ride backseat with Grandpa and she even got a new helmet out of the deal! They went for a ride almost every night, most times ended up at the skateboard park where Leyton loved going up and down the ramps. I went a couple nights too...and somehow we ended up at the ice cream shop, not sure how that happened? ;-) Here's some pics of the bikers. The last shot is of the sky from Mom and Dad's back yard, thought the sunset colors were pretty beautiful!
Thanks for looking!





No comments: