About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a child, family, newborn, maternity and couples photographer in Calgary and surrounding area. I have the blog to keep everyone who I take photos for updated, as well as documenting some of my own life and family. I would love to hear from you! Contact me at rumorhasitphoto@me.com if you are interested in a photo session. Session fees start at $175. Click the above pink colored links to link to my facebook page and my website to take a look at some of my past work! PLEASE NOTE I HAVE REMOVED MY LINK TO MY WEBSITE AS I AM CURRENTLY RE-DOING IT. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BROWSE MY BLOG AND "LIKE" MY FACEOOK PAGE TO SEE MY PAST AND ON GOING WORK! Thanks! I will hopefully have it up and running soon!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A couple from today...Baby Caitlin 11 days old!

I had to take a quick peek at these photos from today, and thought I would post a few that caught my eye. I couldn't decide on color or black and white for baby Caitlin with her cute little smile. Which do you prefer? She did this little face a couple times today, and I managed to catch one of them. Big brother Liam looked so cute in my red chair. He still wasn't too sure about me and my camera, but I managed to catch a few shots of him. Enjoy!



No comments: