About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a child, family, newborn, maternity and couples photographer in Calgary and surrounding area. I have the blog to keep everyone who I take photos for updated, as well as documenting some of my own life and family. I would love to hear from you! Contact me at rumorhasitphoto@me.com if you are interested in a photo session. Session fees start at $175. Click the above pink colored links to link to my facebook page and my website to take a look at some of my past work! PLEASE NOTE I HAVE REMOVED MY LINK TO MY WEBSITE AS I AM CURRENTLY RE-DOING IT. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BROWSE MY BLOG AND "LIKE" MY FACEOOK PAGE TO SEE MY PAST AND ON GOING WORK! Thanks! I will hopefully have it up and running soon!

Monday, May 09, 2011

...and poof its Spring!

My Mom has a song that she always sings when Spring is coming (one of her many thousand?). Leyton is a big fan of it so I thought it was fitting for this post.

"Oh the grass is getting green, and the leaves will soon be seen, there is magic in the air kazoo kazing..."

I'll spare you the rest, but hopefully it actually is (Spring) soon. We've finally had a bit of a stretch of at least above zero weather, but then it went and hailed all over last night, and its still on the ground. Ah, Calgary weather! The other exciting thing is a community garden that is going up right across the street from us. We have secured a plot and are waiting to see it go up! I think it will be pretty neat for Leyton to be able to watch it grow right from our bonus room. We checked out what the structures are going to look like and they look pretty cute. I was thinking long rectangle, but they are actually going be hexagon shaped. Looking forward to planting. In the mean time, here are a couple pics from Friday out in the same field that the garden will be. Mom needed some new photos of the girls so here they are. Happy Spring!






No comments: