About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a child, family, newborn, maternity and couples photographer in Calgary and surrounding area. I have the blog to keep everyone who I take photos for updated, as well as documenting some of my own life and family. I would love to hear from you! Contact me at rumorhasitphoto@me.com if you are interested in a photo session. Session fees start at $175. Click the above pink colored links to link to my facebook page and my website to take a look at some of my past work! PLEASE NOTE I HAVE REMOVED MY LINK TO MY WEBSITE AS I AM CURRENTLY RE-DOING IT. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BROWSE MY BLOG AND "LIKE" MY FACEOOK PAGE TO SEE MY PAST AND ON GOING WORK! Thanks! I will hopefully have it up and running soon!

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Scribbles by Design

My friends Jen and Dave have recently started a new business with a FANTASTIC idea!! Have you ever felt guilty about throwing away or recycling your kid's art, but at the same time thought, what the heck am I going to do with it? I have...many times!! Well, now we know what to do with it. Send it to Jen and make it into a beautiful masterpiece art print! I can't wait to get Leyton's and put it up in her playroom downstairs, I think its such an awesome idea, and can already see it framed in a nice simple black frame. Here is the link to her blog...think of all the decluttering you could do if you're one of the "savers"!

Find her blog here

Here's one that she's done up for Leyton

No comments: