About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a child, family, newborn, maternity and couples photographer in Calgary and surrounding area. I have the blog to keep everyone who I take photos for updated, as well as documenting some of my own life and family. I would love to hear from you! Contact me at rumorhasitphoto@me.com if you are interested in a photo session. Session fees start at $175. Click the above pink colored links to link to my facebook page and my website to take a look at some of my past work! PLEASE NOTE I HAVE REMOVED MY LINK TO MY WEBSITE AS I AM CURRENTLY RE-DOING IT. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BROWSE MY BLOG AND "LIKE" MY FACEOOK PAGE TO SEE MY PAST AND ON GOING WORK! Thanks! I will hopefully have it up and running soon!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Last NYC!

On my last day in New York, we had to do the ever standard 5 th Ave shopping and sightseeing trip, and we managed to squeeze in some of the Sex in The City sights.  The first bunch are from the Library where Carrie and Big were to be married...we think the stairwell was the one they show her running down as she's trying to get away.... no sign of big in the limo though (or the roses she smashed over his head!! hehe! )  The cupcakes ( I know there's alot of pics of them, but I couldn't resist) were from the show too.  I really HATE to say it, but they really weren't as good as Crave cupcakes.  Good none the less (how can cupcakes ever be bad?) .  Then you see some of the shops on 5th Ave, best toy store ever FAO Schwartz, the flagship Apple store entrance, and of course Tiffany's.  I even bought something...probably the cheapest thing in the store, but nice none the less, and our buddy Randy was happy to help out a couple Canadian chicks.  I love it when they're nice to you in a store like that, even when you're not a big shot spending lots of money!! Enjoy, a couple more pics to come from Syracuse at Cheralyn's.  













No comments: