About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a child, family, newborn, maternity and couples photographer in Calgary and surrounding area. I have the blog to keep everyone who I take photos for updated, as well as documenting some of my own life and family. I would love to hear from you! Contact me at rumorhasitphoto@me.com if you are interested in a photo session. Session fees start at $175. Click the above pink colored links to link to my facebook page and my website to take a look at some of my past work! PLEASE NOTE I HAVE REMOVED MY LINK TO MY WEBSITE AS I AM CURRENTLY RE-DOING IT. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BROWSE MY BLOG AND "LIKE" MY FACEOOK PAGE TO SEE MY PAST AND ON GOING WORK! Thanks! I will hopefully have it up and running soon!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Another new boy!































And a Flame's fan none the less!! As I write this, the Flames have just scored to make it 3-1 in the third period...let's hope that it will stay that way!  This is Liam, the newest addition to my friend's Amy and Steve's family.  He is such a little sweetie, and was so good for us for photos yesterday.  He was born on April 7th, one day after his Mom's birthday, so here he is just about 2 weeks old.  Here's a sneak peek at a couple of the photos, can't wait to edit them all and see this cutie up close!







On a side note...thank you to Erin for knitting the awesome green blanket...worked like a charm!!


1 comment:

Erin said...

LOVE the blanket pics!!! On to the next project, I think I need some more guidance of what you would like next...send me some more ideas when you have a chance.