About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a child, family, newborn, maternity and couples photographer in Calgary and surrounding area. I have the blog to keep everyone who I take photos for updated, as well as documenting some of my own life and family. I would love to hear from you! Contact me at rumorhasitphoto@me.com if you are interested in a photo session. Session fees start at $175. Click the above pink colored links to link to my facebook page and my website to take a look at some of my past work! PLEASE NOTE I HAVE REMOVED MY LINK TO MY WEBSITE AS I AM CURRENTLY RE-DOING IT. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BROWSE MY BLOG AND "LIKE" MY FACEOOK PAGE TO SEE MY PAST AND ON GOING WORK! Thanks! I will hopefully have it up and running soon!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

i heart faces - slice of life

After reading this weeks theme on iheartfaces I decided one of my pics from our dance night would be a good choice for an entry. I picked this one...



16 comments:

Elyssa said...

Awesome shot! I really love it :)

Melissa said...

Love it! We have dance night, too:) Great memories with the kids!

Heidi said...

Love this is black and white! Such a dynamic shot.

Shaun And Brittany Meng said...

awesome action shot. great job.

Brittany Meng said...

awesome shot.

Brittany Meng said...

awesome shot. great action shot.

Piper said...

great shot, great lighting in the house.

Kate and Joel photography said...

Lovely, she looks like she is floating :)

Ed Dombrowski said...

My kids love these moments. Very Dynamic feel to this photo. Great entry!

Katie said...

Love the angle and lighting! The angle really makes you feel the energy of the moment. Love it!

Beth said...

love the angles and the action in this shot!

Dion said...

Very cool shot!

Shannon said...

Way cool shot! Love it!

Shannon said...

Way cool shot - love it!

Sara said...

Great artistry in this shot!

Nikki said...

love this shot...completely captivating...iheart!