About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a child, family, newborn, maternity and couples photographer in Calgary and surrounding area. I have the blog to keep everyone who I take photos for updated, as well as documenting some of my own life and family. I would love to hear from you! Contact me at rumorhasitphoto@me.com if you are interested in a photo session. Session fees start at $175. Click the above pink colored links to link to my facebook page and my website to take a look at some of my past work! PLEASE NOTE I HAVE REMOVED MY LINK TO MY WEBSITE AS I AM CURRENTLY RE-DOING IT. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BROWSE MY BLOG AND "LIKE" MY FACEOOK PAGE TO SEE MY PAST AND ON GOING WORK! Thanks! I will hopefully have it up and running soon!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Busy busy...

Wow, things have been a whirlwind around here lately...new babies like crazy!! And to top it off, I managed to make things busier by putting L in skiing lessons all next week at 9:30am. I know that doesn't sound early, I used to work at 7:15 right? Not so much anymore...packing two kids makes me like 100 times slower!! Seems I can't get out of the house any earlier than 10:30 most days! But we will get it done!! Enough about me... here's my lastest session, this is baby Sarah, and her big sister Hannah. I wanted to give a quick sneak peek before the holidays, so here it is! Merry Christmas!



No comments: