About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a child, family, newborn, maternity and couples photographer in Calgary and surrounding area. I have the blog to keep everyone who I take photos for updated, as well as documenting some of my own life and family. I would love to hear from you! Contact me at rumorhasitphoto@me.com if you are interested in a photo session. Session fees start at $175. Click the above pink colored links to link to my facebook page and my website to take a look at some of my past work! PLEASE NOTE I HAVE REMOVED MY LINK TO MY WEBSITE AS I AM CURRENTLY RE-DOING IT. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BROWSE MY BLOG AND "LIKE" MY FACEOOK PAGE TO SEE MY PAST AND ON GOING WORK! Thanks! I will hopefully have it up and running soon!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Back to Sask and Fathers Day!

We all headed back to Saskatchewan last week.  Leyton and Kelly for the whole week, and me for 5 days.  Kelly took a week of work at his Saskatoon branch and Leyton and I headed back with him for a visit with Grandma and Grandpa and everyone else in PA.  Leyton got to spend some serious QT time with them during the week and I headed back to Calgary to work on Tuesday.  We had a great time, these pics are from Great Grandma Thorsen's place after the rain.  We had some dinner, ran around playing soccer, digging in the dirt and climbing on the fence that Grandpa built.  Here's some of the pics.  The couple of Leyton with her Dad and Grandpa were good "leading up to Father's day" pics.  I like them alot!  I also like the very first picture that Kelly took of L.  One of my favorites right now! 











No comments: