About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a child, family, newborn, maternity and couples photographer in Calgary and surrounding area. I have the blog to keep everyone who I take photos for updated, as well as documenting some of my own life and family. I would love to hear from you! Contact me at rumorhasitphoto@me.com if you are interested in a photo session. Session fees start at $175. Click the above pink colored links to link to my facebook page and my website to take a look at some of my past work! PLEASE NOTE I HAVE REMOVED MY LINK TO MY WEBSITE AS I AM CURRENTLY RE-DOING IT. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BROWSE MY BLOG AND "LIKE" MY FACEOOK PAGE TO SEE MY PAST AND ON GOING WORK! Thanks! I will hopefully have it up and running soon!

Friday, August 22, 2008

Sesame Street!

We went to the Science Center on Sunday, where they have an exhibit right now from Sesame Street about the body. They have a little section that looks just like the real Sesame street, and Elmo's world, even Mr. Hoopers store. They had a bunch of play food you could buy at the checkout, but all Leyton wanted was 'nana's . She filled up her basket with them and then carried them all around the exhibit. Funny! Good times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carlee these pics of little Leyton at the Sesame Exib
are just so lovely. What a beautiful little girl! She has a
nice head of hair now, she looks so happy to be there
and shop for her "Nanas"
I enjoy the blogs so much it keeps me up to the minute on Cheralyn"s little people too.
Kirstie's last day at work yesterday, they took her out for lunch and gave a nice card, think she enjoyed her
work in P.A. I sure enjoyed having her come for lunch
with me ,I am sure going to miss her !
Fondest Love to you,Kelly and darling Leyton--Gram