About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a child, family, newborn, maternity and couples photographer in Calgary and surrounding area. I have the blog to keep everyone who I take photos for updated, as well as documenting some of my own life and family. I would love to hear from you! Contact me at rumorhasitphoto@me.com if you are interested in a photo session. Session fees start at $175. Click the above pink colored links to link to my facebook page and my website to take a look at some of my past work! PLEASE NOTE I HAVE REMOVED MY LINK TO MY WEBSITE AS I AM CURRENTLY RE-DOING IT. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BROWSE MY BLOG AND "LIKE" MY FACEOOK PAGE TO SEE MY PAST AND ON GOING WORK! Thanks! I will hopefully have it up and running soon!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Some Birthday pics...

Well since it was Leyton's first birthday this week I decided we should go and get some photos done. So we headed out with the gear, and got a bunch of photos with her and her Dad, and a couple with the two of us. Everyone knows how hard it is to get a one year old to look at a camera for a picture. Well try it when the camera is on a tripod using a timer, with no one behind it to get her attention!! So I considered the last two a miracle. The shoot finished a little weird, we got chased out of the parking lot by a scary homeless guy and his shopping cart. (Ok maybe not chased, but we decided it was better to leave sooner than later!!) Good finish!






No comments: