About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a child, family, newborn, maternity and couples photographer in Calgary and surrounding area. I have the blog to keep everyone who I take photos for updated, as well as documenting some of my own life and family. I would love to hear from you! Contact me at rumorhasitphoto@me.com if you are interested in a photo session. Session fees start at $175. Click the above pink colored links to link to my facebook page and my website to take a look at some of my past work! PLEASE NOTE I HAVE REMOVED MY LINK TO MY WEBSITE AS I AM CURRENTLY RE-DOING IT. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BROWSE MY BLOG AND "LIKE" MY FACEOOK PAGE TO SEE MY PAST AND ON GOING WORK! Thanks! I will hopefully have it up and running soon!

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ady with a little bit of Leyton

Last week Leyton and I headed out to visit my sister. I kept bugging her that she didn't have enough pictures of her second daughter Ady, but tons of Avery, so I set out to get her a bunch of new photos of Ady and the whole family. Here's the first set. I looked after Ady and Leyton one afternoon while Cheralyn & Steve went to get their new van....haha!!So here's abunch of Ady & acouple with Leyton.


you kinda look like me??



No comments: