About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a child, family, newborn, maternity and couples photographer in Calgary and surrounding area. I have the blog to keep everyone who I take photos for updated, as well as documenting some of my own life and family. I would love to hear from you! Contact me at rumorhasitphoto@me.com if you are interested in a photo session. Session fees start at $175. Click the above pink colored links to link to my facebook page and my website to take a look at some of my past work! PLEASE NOTE I HAVE REMOVED MY LINK TO MY WEBSITE AS I AM CURRENTLY RE-DOING IT. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BROWSE MY BLOG AND "LIKE" MY FACEOOK PAGE TO SEE MY PAST AND ON GOING WORK! Thanks! I will hopefully have it up and running soon!

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Wedding: Dave & Jen!!!

So for all you Foothills bloggers, and everyone else of course, here are a bunch of photos from Jen & Daves wedding in Banff. Some of you may have seen some of these already, but I've included a bunch more as well!! The weather wasn't supposed to be good, but other than being a bit chilly, it turned out beautiful. I think Jen suffered the most, but she was a trooper. Enjoy!!


Who is that beauty in the window??

It's Jen!!

The bride arriving in her chariot...I mean Land Rover.


The crew with supplies...you'll see what's in the red bucket



The money shot!!


The Newlyweds!!


Dave, Jen & Shane


The crew minus sleeping Leyton & Shane(taking the photo)

The girls

The contents of the bucket....mmm!!

Here we go...
The Happy Couple
Thumbs up!!

Johnson Lake



Cascade off in the distance


Bow Falls

All in all it was a beautiful day, we were honored to be a part of it. Hopefully I was able to capture that beauty in these photos!!

No comments: