About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a child, family, newborn, maternity and couples photographer in Calgary and surrounding area. I have the blog to keep everyone who I take photos for updated, as well as documenting some of my own life and family. I would love to hear from you! Contact me at rumorhasitphoto@me.com if you are interested in a photo session. Session fees start at $175. Click the above pink colored links to link to my facebook page and my website to take a look at some of my past work! PLEASE NOTE I HAVE REMOVED MY LINK TO MY WEBSITE AS I AM CURRENTLY RE-DOING IT. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BROWSE MY BLOG AND "LIKE" MY FACEOOK PAGE TO SEE MY PAST AND ON GOING WORK! Thanks! I will hopefully have it up and running soon!

Monday, November 13, 2006

Wedding: Carla & Jason


Now this wedding was over a week ago now, but I have finally got around to posting some of the photos. Jason, Carla and their crew were real troopers as the weather turned pretty chilly as the day went on, but we still managed to get alot of great photos. It was a beautiful day!




The Girls

The Boys

This is when it started getting cold, as you can tell by the jacket on Carla

The Beautiful Cake to match the Baby Pink and Brown Theme

1 comment:

JudyBertalanic said...

As Mom of the Groom and new Mom-In-Law of the Bride ... I just want to THANK YOU SO MUCH for the beautiful memories you captured on film.
I had the pleasure of enjoying your pre=wedding photo shoot with Carla and Jason. The photos you took were absolutely amazing and caught their loving moments with intimate grace.
Your eye saw, and convied to digital images, their love and happines in a truly natural and candid way.
You have captured a moment in time.
A time of my son's and future daughter in law's wedding.
A time that will live on forever in the images that your eye saw and share with us all.

Thank you for your wonderful, talented gift.

Judy Bertalanic (Mom of Jason/Carla)