About Me

My photo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I am a child, family, newborn, maternity and couples photographer in Calgary and surrounding area. I have the blog to keep everyone who I take photos for updated, as well as documenting some of my own life and family. I would love to hear from you! Contact me at rumorhasitphoto@me.com if you are interested in a photo session. Session fees start at $175. Click the above pink colored links to link to my facebook page and my website to take a look at some of my past work! PLEASE NOTE I HAVE REMOVED MY LINK TO MY WEBSITE AS I AM CURRENTLY RE-DOING IT. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BROWSE MY BLOG AND "LIKE" MY FACEOOK PAGE TO SEE MY PAST AND ON GOING WORK! Thanks! I will hopefully have it up and running soon!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Photo Session: Ashley Morgan

I had a fun photo shoot this past week with my niece. I thought it would be a fun time to go out and catch the trees before they lose all of their leaves. We took our dog, Simon with us, and Ashley had a great time walking him and being his "Mom". At times I think Simon may have been walking her, but for the most part she did a pretty good job of making him heel! Hope you like the photos,
Carlee

1 comment:

THE KELLY'S said...

I love the photos!! It looks like such a great fall day! I love the first photo and Avery thinks that the close up with Simon is her favorite!
Looks good Aunty!